IBM Maximo is the leading system support for service and maintenance operations and gives you control of all kinds of equipment, production, resources, infrastructure, facilities, transport and communication by handling them all on a common platform. This platform makes it possible to share and execute best practices, stock, resources and personnel.
Now you can optimize the use of your assets and maximize the return on your investment. Maximo can also be supplemented with industry solutions and supplementary modules, such as scheduling, mobility and GIS functionality.
Maximo as a system is rated as a leader year after year in Gartner's Magic Quadrant. Enfo can help you introduce or upgrade Maximo as a system support.
Maximo Asset Management contains six main function modules:
• Asset management - Achieve control to more effectively be able to track and manage equipment information throughout the entire lifecycle.
• Work management - Manage both planned and unplanned work orders, from the first request through completion to documentation of the present situation.
• Service management - Define the service offerings, prepare service level agreements (SLA), more proactively control the service level and implement escalation procedures.
• Contract management - Get complete support for purchasing, leasing, rental, guarantee, work cost, software and user-defined contracts.
• Inventory management - Get all information on the details of equipment-related inventory and its use, including what, when, where, how many and how valuable it is.
• Procurement management - Supports all phases of the entire company’s purchases such as direct purchases and restocking.
Contact us if you have any questions!